We just recorded a short video to show you how easy it is to keep training with your Professor and your classmates!
The link mentioned in the video is: https://linktr.ee/gbfortcollins
Once you join, remember:
- We recommend to leave your video on and focused on you so our instructors can give feedback about your training.
- Make sure you are muted when not talking, so people can hear the instructors better. There’s a feature where you can “Raise your hand” and be promptly helped.
- All the classes were adapted, so you can train from home. A space of 10ftx10ft is recommended.
- Each technique will be presented in two ways: with a partner or solo. So, it’s pretty good to have a partner to train with but it’s not obligatory.
- The use of Gi is also not obligatory.
The schedule for this week is the following: Monday to Friday: GB Kids @ 4:30 pm and GB All Levels @ 5:30 pm
This is ANOTHER way to train besides the Global Live Classes going on at online.graciebarra.com. You have access to BOTH options!
Please, contact us with any doubts or comments on [email protected]
Gracie Barra Fort Collins Staff